Discovering God’s Grace
- “Grace is enough” is a fairly standard phrase in faith based circles, but do you often feel that God’s grace is eluding you?
- Are the daily demands of life often overwhelming, giving you the feeling that if God’s grace is enough, you don’t have it?
- Have you asked God for His grace and comfort, and yet not experienced the peace and joy you were hoping for?
In my talk you will learn strategies to tap into God’s grace, and learn effective ways to experience and recognize His grace at work in your life. Ultimately you will learn how discovering God’s grace will lead you to live the life you were created to live!
In My Talk You Will Discover How To:
- Make a decision each morning to have a good day, no matter what challenges and misfortunes it may bring, and thrive through the challenges and change the world because of them.
- Identify the excuses you make in all areas of your life, both conscious and unconscious, and discover strategies to stop the ones that are keeping you from living an abundant life!
- More easily trust others and stop taking on life’s challenges alone.
- Adopt an abundant life philosophy as this is a journey we take together and we all need help from friends, family, associates and connections so you can see another door open even as one is being shut.
- Discover and sustain joy, gratitude, and prosperity in your life, allowing you to combat and overcome your deepest fears.
- Attract more of what you want. Discover that what you believe and focus on throughout your day, as evidenced by your thoughts, words, and actions, determines what you attract into your life.
The Power of A.N.G.E.L.
Has anything ever happened to you that made you say, why me?
Do you ever feel like you just don’t measure up or have what it takes?
When life’s opportunities present themselves, have you found yourself saying things like I’m too old, or too short, or not smart enough, or disabled? Have you ever felt like giving up?
In the midst of our struggles in life, the wonderful truth I have come to know is that the hand we are dealt is never the one we envisioned for ourselves, but with the grace of God it is a hand we can learn to play with joy, peace, and prosperity! My message is one packed with insight, inspiration, and education, as well as a dash of humor to make it a memorable and unforgettable experience you can take with you and use to help live your life to the fullest!